67.07M | 220’01FT
Anna I has undergone an extensive refit including a complete paint job.
This is one of the finest Feadships built with a Michael Leach interior and exterior design, encompassing a well-balanced distribution of open deck spaces with a helipad, sunbathing areas, and alfresco dining around a spacious and comfortable 7 stateroom interior.
Anna I has one of the most spectacular owner’s staterooms, spanning two levels.
Evidenced by the attractive asking price, Anna I is seriously offered and is one, if not the best-pedigreed yacht of this size on the market today.
· Excellent build quality by a Pedigree Shipyard
· Private helipad for EC 135
· Split-level Owner’s stateroom
· Gym on the Sundeck
· Spa with steam room
· Full paint job to be completed by April 2021
€53.900.000 VAT paid
- Type: Large
- Builder: Feadship De Vries – Aalsmeer
- Loa: 67.07m (220’01”)
- Beam: 13.1m (43’00”)
- Draught: 3.6m (11’10”)
- Main engines: 2 x Caterpillar (2,682HP)
- Range: 5,100 nm
- Fuel capacity:
- Max. Speed: 16.7 Knots
- Cruising speed: 13 Knots
- Built/Refit: 2007/2021
- Design: Michael Leach
- Flag: Cayman Islands
- Cabins: 7
- Guests: 17
- Crew: 18
- Classification: Lloyd’s Register (LR)